Be it exploring the submarine utopia of the Red Sea with snorkelling or scuba diving or going all wet and wild with kiteboarding and windsurfing, Hurghada has stationed water sports of all kinds.
Hurghada emerged as one of the best places in the world for water sports in the contemporary holiday world.
- The Red Sea has become the best diving point in the world.
- Its crystal-clear water, hard and soft coral reefs and colourful aquamarine life encourages scuba diving as one of the most rewarding Water Sports In Hurghada.
- Hurghada offers its visitors a plethora of opportunities to have a go in scuba diving. However, the best way of experiencing scuba diving fun is learning all the basics and seeing as much possible of this stunning underwater world and then go out diving.
- If you are less of a learner and more of an explorer and do not want to be tamed in scuba diving, you have to have a try at snorkelling to see the stunning underwater paradise of Hurghada.
- One of the best snorkelling excursions will take you to the deserted island paradise of the Giftun Island Natural Park. On the Giftun Islands, you get to see colourful fish, brightly coloured coral and can even swim with the friendly dolphin pod.
- For all the extreme water sports enthusiasts, the most common activity is kiteboarding. The Colona Watersports in Hurghada ranked the safest kiteboarding centre with the largest beach consists of both flat water and areas of rough waves perfect for learning.
- Colona has an impressive shallow area for the beginners and amateurs and separate areas for the advanced and professionals. Directly located on the Swiss Inn Magawish beach is safe for all learners and others.
The best tidal winds from June to October, support windsurfing stations in Hurghada. The best time to go windsurfing or exploring this exhilarating water sport in Hurghada is from March to November. The Planet Windsurf windsurfing school based at the Mercure Hotel extensions offer windsurfing training to beginners and intermediate windsurfers.
Cap your adventures with a fun packed Water Sports Ride At Hurghada with Nile Holiday