Travelling anywhere needs proper planning and protection, whether it’s to a small countryside near you or safari trip across Africa. And if it’s dream Egyptian Destination, it’s imperative to know Egypt Health And Safety measures, so that your trip doesn’t get short-changed. And with that pack your finest suit and your sharpest attitude, and enjoy Africa’s shining star.
Egypt relies on tourism. Egyptian Tourism provides revenues and supports people’s livelihood. After 2011 revolution, Tourism In Egypt was its pride and joy. People of Egypt loves tourist and are generally happy to see new faces. However recent bombings and plane crashes has put Egypt under a lot of strain.
Tourism In Egypt In 2010–2016
|Year||Tourists (million)||Nights (million)||Total revenue (billion USD)|
Egypt Stands Strong As you know, Egypt thrives on tourism. And few incidents put many British nationals and US nationals back from exploring the ever-mystifying Egypt. This advisements not only setback Egypt’s effort but also impact the whole world. But not all of Egypt is lost. Lest of few places, all other places are open for tourists. And Egypt military is working steadily in the safety measures for all Egypt. However, forewarned is forearmed, isn’t it?
- Even if Sinai is mellow at the time, you can avoid North Sinai if you are worried. But officials have been working tediously to make it a safe haven for tourists.
- Flights to Sharm El Sheikh is not advised but there are ways of transport to the serene beach and enjoy Sinai beaches.
- Egypt is an Islam dominated countries, the Egyptian Cultures And Traditions are little different. Pay attentions to these or you can avoid these festival times to be on safe side. For more see, Egyptian Local Laws And Traditions.
Egypt’s Travel And Explore Areas
Below listed Egypt areas are free to be explored. Except North of Sinai and air travels to Sharm El Shiekh, everything is as safe as it was before. But some areas still rule the Egyptian Trip, such as:
- The tourist areas along the Nile river (including Luxor, Qina, Aswan, Abu Simbel and the Valley of the Kings)
- The Red Sea resorts of Sharm el Sheikh and Hurghada.
Egypt’s Protection Measures
- Security check points are very common; it’s for general security which may differ country to country.
- All major tourist attractions had armed security personnel and people’s belongings were inspected at the entry points.
- Have a local tour guides with you if possible.
- Use tour groups and other travellers around if you are travelling alone and feel uncomfortable.
- Use local transport such as Uber.
- Use bottled water.
- Don’t go for cheap accommodations. Use travel booking companies.
- Police at/around most places will help you feel comfortable.
- Don’t talk about politics or religion or your beliefs.
- Use a local to negotiate with buyers.
- Basic sense of security and common sense keeps you safe.
Let NILE HOLIDAY give you a safe and flawless Egyptian Trip with great Health and Safety…