Hurghada is a beach resort town spreading 40km along with Egypt’s Red Sea coast. Hurghada Excursion is famous for scuba diving and has various dive shops and schools in its modern Sekalla district.
Hurghada Day Trips And Excursions is full of bars, nightclubs, and restaurants, while the old town, El Dahar, is home to regular Egyptian souks and coffee shops.
Sailing and Windsurfing are familiar; people can enjoy wildlife going in glass-bottomed boats and submarines. Famous diving sites cover a National Park with coral reefs, Giftun Island, turtles, and stingrays. There is a steep wall, moray eels, and caves in Umm Qamar, while Gota Abu Ramada is nicknamed as “the aquarium,” for its colourful fishes. It also consists of many shipwrecks to explore at Abu Nuhas Reef.
People can see oceanic views in their day trip and liveaboard boats from the Sekalla marina.
Hurghada Grand Aquarium
You must visit the Hurghada Grand Aquarium and zoo with also have a restaurant inside it. It gives a marine dive in an underwater tunnel, Zoo, Bedouin life exhibit, restaurant, and stores freshwater in the aquarium.
Sand City Hurghada
- It is an open-air museum with sand carvings.
- Open-air museum highlights numerous historical & imaginative sand sculptures by global artists.
- Dolphinarium with wildlife shows.
- Visitants can see and can choreograph shows & swim with dolphins at this modern fascination of Hurghada. You can say this place enhances the beauty of Hurghada.
Makadi Bay Water World
- It is a waterpark for adults & children, where they can enjoy their vacation and make it memorable.
- Hurghada resort has a large waterpark for kids & adults, with pools, concessions, slides and lounging areas.
This park consists of with replicas of Egyptian landmarks. Most renowned place of Egypt, where you can see a little reflection of Egypt. The outdoor educational park offers tours to go through diminutive models of Egypt’s most prominent attractions.
The Shadwan Island has many lighthouses. It is the largest Island between the group of islands. Shadwan is a barren rocky island 30 miles southwest of the Egyptian City Of Sharm El-Sheikh on the Sinai Peninsula and 20 miles northeast of El Gouna.
The Selkhet is a Handmade paper museum with a shop in the center. It also depicts the history of the museum & store emphasizing the old Egyptian-style plant-based paper with hieroglyphics.
It is an elegant open space with a fountain. Elegant plaza highlights a central fountain circled by buildings with traditional construction.
Explore Hurghada Day Trips And Excursions and discover the best time and places to visit. Visit Nile Holiday book a tour of these majestic places.