Renowned for its sunbeams and striking scenery, over and under the water. The Red Sea Riviera has long been a holiday ideal for sunbathing and a world-class diving destination from shining Hurghada City to the tranquil Makadi Bay and the scenic lagoon resort of El Gouna.
Cairo To Hurghada From A Plane
- You can take a flight from Hurghada To Cairo By Plane, where you can experience an exciting Hurghada Transfer to the pyramids, and your guide will meet you in front of your Hurghada hotel with an air-conditioned vehicle and transfer you to the airport to catch your flight to Cairo.
- After reaching Cairo, you will be welcomed by the Egyptologist who will guide you throughout the tour and you will start your tour in Giza, where you visit the famous Pyramids of Chephren Cheops, and Mykerinos, and the Sphinx.
- Head to the Egyptian Museum where you will find some treasures of the young pharaoh Tutankhamun and in the afternoon. Later you can go shopping in Cairo. Once there, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Hot Air Balloon Flight Over The Desert Of Hurghada
- In the early morning, you will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada or El Gouna by your Landcruiser 4×4 to the flying area which is set behind the Airport of Hurghada, (OmmGhaira area), from where the Air Balloon will take off.
- Appreciate the preparations of the Hot Air Balloon before taking off. Tea, Coffee, Cakes and pastries served before the flight, then having an unforgettable flight experience in the sky for around 45 minutes over the desert and the display of an amazing sunrise enjoying a unique view of the magnificent city of Hurghada and the balloon can reach up to 5,000 feet before you land again to get your Jeep 4×4 and return back to your hotel.
Travellers from around the world remain awestruck by the majestic view of the sun setting over Egypt’s land and seas. The view of Marina Boulevard and the majestic Red Sea will give you a picturesque view and perfect moments that enrich your memory albums.
Come and enjoy Hurghada Air Tours with NILE HOLIDAY