Farafra Oasis is the 2nd largest oasis with a very small group residing in the place that uses these hot springs that this valley is proud of. Again this oasis is not only a natural wonder but also a history treasure altogether.
Egypt Tours are worth visiting that lets you leave the modern world behind and enjoy the naturally deserted retreat kingdoms of ancient culture and lifestyle.
|Location:||27° 3′ 30″ N,|
|27° 58′ 12″ E|
- Farafronis who lived in the area were the first to join their cultural heritage in the architecture of the oasis.
- The fortress built was destroyed from attacks of other tribes over the times.
- Farafra is part of Ancient Egypt Civilisation according to statue of 5th dynasty and text inscriptions of Eloquent Peasant during first intermediate period.
- It came in focus with Roman era in Egypt with Ain Della (Hidden Valley) and at Ain Besay south of Qasr El Farafra.
- It remained remote most of the time in Islamic era but significantly decreased during Mamluk rule.
Summer: April – Oct
August: Hottest month – Avg. Temp. Of 37°C and almost no perspiration
Winter: November – March
January: Coldest month – Avg. Temp. Of 20°C and a little perspiration to add
Egyptian algal flora and the three pigmented species:
- the colorless Peranema inflexum Skuja,
- Euglena adhaerens Matv.,
- Phacus crassus Zakryś & M. Łukomska and
- cristatus Zakryś & M. Łukomska
- a reed vegetation with Poaceae, mixed with Typha and Phragmites
The main source of income comes due to the abundance of wells and lakes:
The cultivated products are:
- Date palms,
- Apricot and
- Carob trees.
- Qasr El Farafra
- Badrs Museum
- The Oasis
- Hot Spring baths
- White Desert
- Wadi Al Ubayid
But even after all that Egypt Tourism brings Egypt spectacular beaches, Egypt’s art & culture, thrilling activities, food, riveting nightlife, Egypt’s particular brand of wine and dine and many more action and adventure.
These Western Desert little paradise tempt every man in the face of earth. How remote or small, they hold our heart firmly and take it by storm. Egypt is happy to share these small pieces of his heart with whoever wants to bask in the pleasure as such. And Nile Holiday ensures these pleasurable adventures and encourages enjoying these valleys without worrying about security and as such. So, let you heart guide you to Egypt’s small piece of heaven 0f Farfara Oasis now..