Indulge yourself in this luxury holiday to Egypt in Sharm El Sheikh. Enjoy the Day Trip And Excursion In Sharm El-Sheikh and discover the best activities.
Best Things Consider While Taking Sharm El Sheikh Day Trip and Excursion:
Mount Sinai Climb and St Catherine Tour:
- See the sunrise from the top of Mount Sinai on a hiking trip from Sharm el Sheikh to one of Egypt’s highest mountains.
- Scale the hill in the predawn darkness, see first rise illuminating the mountaintop chapel and mosque, then descend to the 6th-century Monastery of St. Catherine, built where Moses is assumed to have seen the Burning Bush.
- After getting down from the peak, you will hit the Monastery of St. Catherine. During the ages, the abbey has become one of the most prominent monuments of Sinai.
St Catherine Monastery:
- St Catherine Monastery, located in a beautiful environment at the foot of Mount Sinai on the alleged site of Moses’ Burning Bush, St Catherine Monastery is one of the oldest and most prominent Christian monasteries in the world.
- Can traverse St Catherine Monastery by visiting the main church, the burning bush, the Well of Musi etc.
- While moving towards you can enjoy the way at a beautiful valley with lovely sand dunes. You can directly go to Catherine Village and can visit the monastery of St. Catherine which lies at the foot of Mount Moses in the core of South Sinai.
- Meanwhile, you can tour the museum of the monastery which contains the oldest symbols and manuscripts of the early stage of Christianity.
- St Catherine Monastery is the world’s second largest collection of illuminated manuscripts after the Vatican.
Tiran Island situated at the entrance of the Straits of Tiran, which divides the Red Sea from the Gulf of Aqaba. Tiran Island is considered one of the best diving places in the world, and it also has a sparkling stretch of beach with mangroves on its edges, the unique encampment of colourful Bedouin’s insight and views of the islands of Tiran migrated through the blue sheet of Aqaba Gulf.
Jeep Safari Adventure:
- Explore some of the Sinai Desert on a classic Jeep venture to Dahab. You can go through the sands and visit the beautiful underwater landscapes of Ras Abu Galum and the Blue Hole—snorkel gear. After exploring the places, you can eat fresh fish on the beach, ride a camel along the coast, and travel the charms of Dahab town.
- There is also a National Park, and In Abo Galoum where you can snorkel and watch a beautiful underwater landscape full of vivid coral reefs and fish.
Explore one of the most famous ancient sites in the world. So these were some places where you can go on a Sharm El Sheikh Day Trip And Excursion. Learn about its History And Culture Of Sharm El Sheik with us and get the real ancient charm!