One should not miss once in a lifetime experience of remarkable attractions in Egypt and the Egyptian Nile Cruise. In a Cruise, you will get an advantage of the hassle-free journey with Egypt Nile River Cruise Safety where you no need to keep on packing and unpacking your stuff.
While planning for an Egypt Nile Cruise plan a secure, safe cruise and a well-researched trip to keep yourself and your fellow travellers safe. Do your home works before you start your journey so that your Egyptian Nile Cruise trip can be the most memorable fun time of your life, not a misadventure followed by multiple encounters with your insurance company.
Nile River Cruise Safety Measures To Be Taken…….
Safety on board Egypt Nile Cruises:
- Most cruises are equipped with safety features and life jackets are usually placed under your cabin bed.
- Avoid drinking excess amounts of alcohol especially if you have seasickness.
- People with equilibrium problems should not spend too much time on the deck at night, especially when the ship is moving fast; it is dangerous in case you fall over.
- Smoking inside the cabin can be dangerous or fatal; the mattresses are highly flammable
- People who has sleepwalking issues should avoid taking a cabin with a balcony, an inside cabin with a window would be far safer.
- Resident doctor are always on board if you, get sick whilst on board, do check with them for any short of medical help.
Nile Cruise Other Useful Tips:
- Firstly after checking-in at a cruise, it is advisable to leave your valuables in your rooms’ safety deposit box. As all cabins have a private safe!
- If you wish to buy any items from the shops on board, the opportunity for shopping is generally limited due to the small size of these shops. But on the other hand, you will get plenty of time to check what you are buying, and haggle over the price!
- To call home, most of the cruise boats offer telephone facilities on board, but the sound quality is not as good as onshore.
- We would recommend visiting a bank to change your money, before cruising, as most of the boats do not offer to exchange money facilities and you will not get access to onshore banks while you are cruising.
Precautions In Port
- As the port is a very crucial place, in case muggers and pickpockets so keep your belongings intact. Carry a disposable camera to hand to strangers to snap your picture and keep hold of your pricey SLR or you can also choose the standing cameraman there.
- Food, Drink and Preventive Medicine
- Risk of malaria is low, I high concern for cruise travellers is insect-borne pathogens so it is suggested to travel with insect repellent.
The Nile offers you spectacular cruise and boat trips. Egypt Nile River Cruise Safety has always been a vital part of Tourism In Egypt. The safety of the tourists is majorly supported by the locals and the government and treated with the utmost respect. Visit our website Nile Holiday to book your Nile cruise with utmost safety.