Sharm El Sheikh is an Egyptian resort town between the desert of the Sinai Peninsula and the Red Sea. It’s known for its sheltered sandy beaches, clear waters and coral reefs. Naama Bay, with a palm tree-lined promenade, is filled with bars and restaurants. Ras Muhammad National Park is a major diving destination, with marine life around the Shark and Yolanda reefs and the Thistlegorm wreck.
Some Of These Tours Include-
King Tut Ankh Amen Museum Tour:
- Here you can find Tutankhamun’s original reserves held at Cairo’s Egyptian Museum. View the model of the gold death mask, coffin, chariot, and other pharaonic antiquities, and hear their and Tut’s tale from your guide.
- There you can hear the audio which will explain to you about the 135 Masterpieces, starting with the golden mask which weight 11 Kg of the Pure gold, the golden coffin which is more than 110 Kg of gold, the story of the Yang Pharaoh Tutankhamen, his life, his Family and legends of the discovery by the British Egyptologist Hoard Carter by 1922.
Jerusalem, Bethlehem & Dead Sea:
- Travel the holy cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem in Sharm El Sheikh. Tour the Mount of Olives, go to the birthplace of Jesus and drive through the Judean Mountains to the Dead Sea to float in the mineral-rich waters.
- It is the deepest point on earth; which is more than 400 metres below sea level. You can enjoy the marvellous experience of drifting in its freakish water, which contains an unusual amount of healthy minerals.
- Then you can go to the Holy City, Jerusalem, in the way to Jerusalem you will see Qumran Site (where the Dead Sea scrolls are found), the Judean Valle and Jericho where you can see some nomadic Bedouin tribes along the road through the Judean Desert.
Mount Sinai and Saint Catherine Monastery:
Visit St. Catherine’s Monastery, the remarkable Orthodox Christian monastery that is believed to be in use since the year 381and also you can go to the Monastery with a climb to the Mount Moses (Sinai Mountain) summit for amazing sunrise views. After the sunrise, you can climb down the mountain to visit the monastery of St. Catherine.
Luxor and Tour from Sharm El Sheikh:
- Take a journey to Ancient Egypt Sites of Luxor from Sharm El Sheikh, and take in stunning aerial views of the Nile.
- See the ancient tombs in the Valley of the Kings, cross through a gauntlet of sphinxes to the renovated Hatshepsut Temple and explore vivid reliefs on the broad middle terrace.
- Traverse the sprawling ruins of the Temple of Karnak and take in Luxor Temple’s imposing columns, pillars and statues before leaving this majestic place.
The Alf Leila Wa Leila Show Sharm El Sheikh:
- Experience an enjoyable evening full of stories from “The Alf Leila Wa Leila”, known in English as “Arabian Nights”. You can watch stories and myths from the Egyptian era.
- On a different night and attend Alf Leila Wa Leila Show (One Thousand and One Nights Show). You will get exposed to the secrets of the civilization, beauty and art all under one crown.
- The excellent pharaonic and Bedouin live music show which describes the precious legend about the history of the old eras along with the mind-blowing design.
Egypt has always been amassed with cultural antiquities. The precious legends owned by Egypt are displayed beautifully on the Sharm El Sheikh Cultural And Theme Tours. The seas and the shows offer you an enriching experience. Get in touch with us to book your Cultural And Theme Tour To Sharm El Sheikh.