Sharm El Sheikh, the city on the southern point of the Sinai Peninsula is known for its white sandy beaches, clear waters and coral reefs. Apart from the coastal shores the area is also known for its embowered roads and lined up adventure rides.
However, The Watery Shores Are Way More Exciting Than Any Other Sport Available. Some Of Them Include-
Tiran Island Cruise and Snorkelling:
- Indulge in the sparkling waters and sunshine of the Red Sea on this full-day Tiran Island cruise and snorkelling trip from Sharm el-Sheikh. Get into a suitable boat, cruise to Tiran, an island in the southern Gulf of Aqaba renowned for its stunning corals, lagoons and marine life.
- After reaching that place you can dive, sunbathe, swim and snorkel in the translucent waters as you wish. You can watch over vivid reefs, look for exotic fish, rays and turtles, and you can also enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on deck midway before you returning to Sharm.
- You can look out for dolphins as you cruise to Tiran, a rocky island at the southern end of the gulf, endowed with spectacular coral reefs teeming with exotic fish. Sail around the island’s coasts, soak up the sun and make numerous stops to snorkel and swim in the gem seas.
Glass Bottom Boat Cruise and Coral Reef:
- Discover the marine world of the Red Sea without having to snorkel on this 1.5-hour glass-bottom boat adventure from Sharm el-Sheikh. Jaunt to the Near and Far Gardens, these two places are known for their marvellous corals and marine life and see the underwater life through the boat’s panoramic glass floor. Observe the radiant corals swarming with exotic fish, watch for rays, eels and turtles, and learn about the sights from your guide.
- Grab the views of the Sinai coast as you cruise to both the Near Garden and Far Garden two blocks of reefs known by snorkelers and divers for their magnificent corals and teeming marine life.
- Look into the panoramic floor glasses onto the aquatic world below. The gleaming coloured coral heads, soft corals and fan gardens; and watch transfixed as swarms of bright fish, such as groupers, angelfish, damselfish, and clownfish, waft through the transparent waters.
Ras Mohamed Red Sea Cruise and Snorkelling:
It is the world’s most fascinating underwater sites on a cruise day trip to Ras Mohammed National Park from Sharm el-Sheikh. Cherish the view as you sail to the protected Ras Mohammed marine reserve, which is famous for its splendid coral reefs, marine life and crystal-clear waters.
- Here you can do snorkelling, swimming and sunbathe according to your wish. Your guide will drop anchor at a string of the best snorkelling places.
- Cruise over shining coral reefs, anemone gardens and unbelievable rock structures, and watch for the stunning array of undersea life, from angelfish and butterflyfish to wrasse, parrotfish, groupers, and even beautiful rays and turtles.
Sharm El Sheikh Cruises, Sailing and Water Tours offers its visitors beautiful coastal views and is amongst the best places for family vacations. These were some sports which you can try in Sharm El Sheikh. For your exquisite out there to the beach town Call us @ (+20) 100 002 7316,