Are you planning for Egypt Travel In 2021? Then you must be finding it difficult to get the necessary information on the internet. With a few backpacking, it’s hard to find relevant Egypt Travelers In 2021. Because the travelers and holiday-makers all but stopped coming quite a few years ago.
In this blog, we will try to address that. We will discuss How To Travel To Egypt Safely In 2021? What necessary precautions to take before your Egypt Tours? And some delightful insights about 9 Facts about Egypt Travel In 2021!
1. IS IT SAFE TO TRAVEL EGYPT IN 2021?
Is traveling to Egypt safe? It does feel like a million-dollar question isn’t it? But one with a simple answer. Yes! In 2021, Egypt is as safe as any other American or European country. Granted, you have to bear with the constant military presence at most major sites in Egypt. Armed guards, metal detectors, and bag checks will likely become second nature as you visit temples and museums.
As a cultural gem, Egypt Tours is high on many people’s bucket list. And if you ask when the Best Is Time To Visit Egypt, now is the Best time. Because regardless of what you have heard or read recently, Egypt Travel is much safer for tourists than you probably think.
2. COVID19 REGULATIONS FOR EGYPT TRAVEL IN 2021
What Is The Current Covid 19 Situation In Egypt? Covid19 has a big impact on Egypt Tourism. They’re fighting the “Corona Battle” just like the rest of the world. But the good news is now with the introduction of the corona Vaccine, it has started to flatten out. However, there are some strict rules and guidelines that you must abide by before Travelling to Egypt.
- Passengers traveling from airports must have their PCR test conducted 72 hours prior to the flight departure.
- If you are a foreign visitor arriving at the coastal governorates of the Red Sea, South Sinai (Sharm El-Sheikh), and Marsa Matrouh without a valid test result. Then you’ll have to undergo testing on arrival at your own cost. And, you will be under Self-quarantine until the result comes out.
- Your temperatures checked upon arrival.
- You must fill out a Public Health Card.
- You must provide a legitimate health insurance policy.
- Local COVID-19 measures in place for Egypt.
- Always wear a mask in public.
- Hotels have resumed operations and must follow new health guidelines.
- There are still some restrictions on public gatherings.
Nile Holiday – COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
3. EGYPT’S ANCIENT SITES ARE BETTER THAN THE MOVIES
Egypt is a dazzling destination of temples and tombs. We all harbor a fascination with Egypt Tours ever since we saw The Mummy. But let me tell you, all the tombs and temples and ruins – are 100 times better in person than they are in any photos or documentaries you’ve seen. Seriously, Egypt’s ancient history is like gold. Even if you are not a history buff, you still will be awed by the history of ancient Egypt; the time of the Pharaohs, the Pyramids, King Tutankhamen, Queen Cleopatra, and the conquering by Alexander the Great.
During your Egypt travels, you’ll visit Egypt Temples that are thousands of years old that still have paint on them; mummies of pharaohs from your history books; tombs with walls looking as if they were carved just yesterday.
Home of the ancient Pharaohs, Egypt is a dazzling destination of temples and tombs that will make you say “this is why you travel to Egypt”.
4. THE PYRAMIDS OF EGYPT ARE ANTI-CLIMACTIC
After navigating the congested highways of Cairo you will discover that the iconic image of the pyramids, with its backdrop of endless desert, is a clever trick. The complex of the Giza Pyramids lies on the west bank of the Nile, on the city’s outskirts, barely a stone’s throw from the crammed high-rising bustling bazaars.
You have to join the queue to go inside Khufu’s Pyramid followed by a steep (and slightly scary) descent on a narrow wooden walkway. Which will further lead you towards the inner chamber. Don’t expect to be blinded by a dazzling haul of treasures. For the tiny room is airless. Because opportunistic robbers had stripped of their treasures thousands of years ago. Even though you are not claustrophobic, the experience might feel a little anticlimactic.
5. VISIT THE EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OF ANTIQUITIES LEISURELY
The impressive modernist glass construction Grand Egyptian Museum aims at an earth-to-heaven viewing platform of the pyramids. Also, it is being heralded as the largest archaeological museum in the world. It has become one of the top Tourist Attractions Of Egypt. The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities is an oasis of calm in the heart of the frenetic capital city. You will be mesmerized by the faded colonial charm of this red-hued building. Plus you will be surprised to know that it houses over 120,000 artifacts. Let me warn you though, the Royal Mummy Room might not be for everyone. As you might find gazing upon the preserved kings and queens, a unique yet unsettling experience.
But don’t worry, the King Tutankhamen collection will definitely lift your spirits. Despite only ruling for a short while, he is the most well-known Egyptian pharaoh. Also, you will be surprised to know that the ‘boy king’ was only nine years old when he became ruler.
However, a couple of hours might not be enough time to truly appreciate the incredible haul of artifacts. So we advise you to come at leisure to this popular Egypt Tourist Destination.
6. TIP A LOT ON YOUR EGYPT TRAVEL
On your Egypt Tours, you’re going to have everything. The local phrase is “baksheesh”. You’ll be expected to tip for everything. From a porter bringing your bag to your hotel room to someone handing you a paper towel in the bathroom, tipping baksheesh is a must.
Even though a tip won’t be explicitly asked for but will still be expected.
You might find it annoying being constantly asked for money during your Egypt Travel. But remind yourself that the amounts are incredibly small (5 Egyptian pounds is only 25 cents USD) and also many people in Egypt don’t make a living wage. A simple solution is to come prepared with fresh $1 bills from your hotels while in Egypt Tours.
7. EGYPT TRAVEL; FALL IN LOVE WITH BOAT TRAVEL
While on your Trip To Egypt, cruising is the perfect way to explore the Nile and the treasures that line its west bank. See rural villages little changed by time on your travel from Luxor to Aswan. Bask lazily in the midday heat with the sight of children playing on the river banks, stopping to wave and squeal excitedly at the passing boats.
Plus cruising is a convenient way to visit the temples, including Kom Ombo. Which is famous for dedicated to two gods: the crocodile-headed Sobek and falcon-headed Horus the Elder.
8. THE BEST TRAVEL GUIDE FOR EGYPT TRIP
Though many of you prefer to travel independently, Egypt should be explored with Egypt Travel Tips. You should pick someone who is knowledgeable about the history, religion, and present-day culture of the country.
An Egypt tour Guide will suggest the best places to eat, organize extra side trips if you want any, and let you know how not to get ripped off when buying souvenirs.
At Nile Holiday, we always employ a local guide as your Egypt Travel Guide. Our guide possesses great skills such as hieroglyphs, Egyptology along with various other languages.
9. EGYPT TRAVEL IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER WESTERN WORLD VACATIONS
If you have always vacationed in the Western county, then you are in for a completely different and unique experience during your Egypt Travel. Egypt is both parts of the Middle-East and North Africa, too. That’s why you will find the Culture Of Egypt to be a little different from most of the western county.
Want to fulfill your long-cherished dream of being able to see the temples, tombs, and pyramids? Or, sailing down the Nile, dining on traditional Egyptian Food, or seeing the golden death mask of King Tutankhamen? Well, with our attractive Egypt Tour Packages this just might just be your year. For more details visit Nile Holiday today.