Would you like to spend active holidays in, on and around the water? Then you’ve just found Port Safaga- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours is the right place.
Like other cities on the Red Sea, the industrial port town sits close to great offshore dive sites. Port Safaga Tours has been undergoing a transformation, slowly diverging into a holiday resort. Unlike others, however, tourist development hasn’t taken off in a meaningful way. Safaga is also the nearest beach resort to Luxor and the Valley of the Kings, which lies 200 km (124 mi) to the southwest; when cruise ships offer land excursions to Luxor, they often do so through Safaga.
Things To Do In Port Safaga
Sindbad Submarine Tour
Appreciate what the Marine life can offer you while you are on board the Sindbad Submarine tour from Safaga port. Watch different kinds of fishes and Coral reefs in the bottom of the Red Sea.
Glass Bottom Boat Ride
While glass bottom boat ride, you will experience the splendid marine life of the Red Sea without even getting your toes wet. Watch the tropical clownfish, triggerfish, eels and starfish through the boat’s wide windows.
Diving in Safaga & Makadi bay
- Safaga and Makadi Bay constitute the third most popular scuba diving area in Egypt Destinations after Hurghada and Sharm al-Sheikh. Divers here are rewarded by shallow reefs, coral gardens and steep walls. Several controversial wrecks add intrigue to this Red Sea dive resort.
- Makadi Bay is often overlooked in favour of nearby Safaga or Hurghada, but it is a worthwhile dive destination in its own right. The Ras Abu Soma located to the south of Makadi Bay divided into two separate areas is commonly referred to as the house reef.
- Safaga, to the south of Makadi Bay, owing to its large and bustling port is home to a diversity of wrecks. The area was made famous by the tragic sinking of the Salem Express.
Kitesurfing or Windsurfing
- In a warm and friendly atmosphere, you can enjoy your Egypt Holidays to the fullest whether you come for kitesurfing, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, stand up paddling or you simply want to relax.
- A holiday in Safaga is about sightseeing and watersports, and late-night parties including beach parties arranged by the local surfers and divers.
When Hurghada Tours fails to fulfil your wanderlust, Safaga offers a small-scale and much subtler alternative, or the next best alternative. Full of exciting sports and adventures your Port Safaga- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours will be one that will always be cherished. For your Trip To Port Safaga call us or visit our website @ Nile Holiday.