If you are interested exploring Egypt, you can definitely list Egyptian Desert Trips and its accompanied treasures as one of the spectacular experience that steals your senses and renders you speechless…well sometimes.
Tourism In Egypt has some of the most attractive Egyptian Sites and an interesting contemporary culture, the trove of antiquities is what attracts most visitors.
From comprehensive sightseeing tours, accommodation arrangements and transportation formalities- every aspect of your Egypt Tours will be carefully handpicked to cater to your taste and interest. All you must do now is sit back and enjoy the Egyptian Holidays show!
Features Of Egypt Desert Trips
Egyptian Desert has captured the heart of the world with its unique and stunning features. Such as:
- Breath-taking and scenic views of Egypt Desert
- Piece of heaven in middle of desert, Egypt Oases
- Fossiled whale skeletons in Egypt Desert
- Desert adapted wildlife in Egypt Desert
- Freshwater Desert in Egypt Desert
- Jaw-dropping Rock Formations in Egypt Desert
- Desert Bedouins camps in Egypt Desert
- And so on..
Egypt Desert and Unquenchable Thirst for Adventure
Deserts In Egypt is mainly divided into the Western Desert and the Eastern Desert as located on either side of the Nile River. Whatever the side, Egypt brings you action and adventures of the desert that will make your trips extraordinarily thrilling.
Adventures of Desert:
- Camel rides: Traditional desert rides such as camel rides are a part of Egypt Tourism and make desert exploration an adventure..
- Quad Bike rides: Modern desert rides such as ATV or Quad bikes are nowadays are all the rage and has started taking over traditional ones..
- Pyramids: Pyramids, Ancient Egypt’s glory rules in Egypt Desert and which is why traditional or modern, all rides make their intro in the areas..
- Solar Boat Museum: Along with these pyramids, the boat pits with boats are recovered and restored where you can get into details of them in Solar Boat Museums..
- Valley of Whales: Dead skeletons of whales on Egypt sand make a mouth-watering marvel that lures tourist all over that world..
- Wide range of oases: Egypt desert has one more interesting feature that is undisputedly the best feature of desert anywhere. That is Desert oases in the middle. And not one but 6 marvellous pieces of heaven.
- Bedouin nights in the desert: Along these oases rest many Bedouin camps that calls out for a desert night which is next to impossible to ignore..
- And so on..
You can find more about these desert and oases in the Egyptian Desert, Egyptian Oasis..
Egypt Desert Trip Requirements
If you want to enjoy Egyptian Desert Trips, you have to know the do’s and don’ts:
- Wear desert gear: cover from head to toe. Light and a long-sleeved shirt with long trousers with comfortable sneakers.
- Do have headgear: you can either have hat to cover your head from sun or scarf or turban whichever you are comfortable with.
- Keep sunscreen with you: always keep sunscreen with you and apply it at regular intervals to avoid sunburns.
- Bring bottled water: keep as many bottled water you can and try not to get dehydrated.
- Avoid skirts: if you plan to use rides, skirts however long can pose a threat to safety and their cultural aspects.
These classifications are not ending alls. We can also divide them into Egyptian Sites, where we can get into details. That is why we offer guides with multiple language skills and experience in Egyptology to help you see your dream destination with new eyes and fall in love with Egypt as we do… Egyptian Holidays give you the chance to experience Egypt’s history and best attractions.
Well the above are some must do for Egypt Desert Trips. Nile Holiday can help you with these technicalities and offer you the best Desert Trip you ever had..