Cruise Holidays In Egypt has given tourism the most popular but demanding adventure to look forward to. Tourists love Cruise Tourism In Egypt and Nile River in Egypt use it to its full measure.
From comprehensive sightseeing tours, accommodation arrangements and transportation formalities- every aspect of your Egypt Tours will be carefully handpicked to cater to your taste and interest. All you must do now is sit back and enjoy the Egyptian Holidays show!
Nile Cruise Holidays
Nile River has established cruises on its bank. In Cairo, it may not go far, but from Luxor to Aswan, there is so much to see and explore. Days long cruises are best for detailed and slow-paced adventure. The hotel type cruises are the face of Luxury Egypt Tours that tourist fall in love over and over again.
Red Sea Cruise Holidays
Red Sea Cruises are internationally the most popular and preferred tourism that enable a tourist to explore the treasures of the Red Sea and its coasts. However, many prefer to cruise to live boards and stay on the resorts available and explore Egypt in leisure. Whether it’s a European cruise, Indian cruise, or Atlantic cruise, give them enough time to explore Egypt and the Red Sea on its way out. These Cruise Holidays In Egypt prove to be the best way to explore –
- Coral Reefs of Red Sea- Red Sea coast are border-lined with underwater landmass which tends to be shallow and extensive fringing reef systems by the coastal areas.
- Pristine Blue beaches of Red Sea– Red Sea coasts are so blue and clear that make them exotic and exclusive beaches. Such as Hurghada, Sharm el-Sheikh etc.
- Wreck sites of Red Sea– Some of the best wreck sites that are diving treasures are- Thistlegorm wreck, Rosalie moller wreck, Dunraven wreck, Kingston wreck and so on..
- Diving sites of Red Sea– Wreck sites may be popular but diving sites have much more allure such as- Abu Nuhas Reef, Ras Mohammed, Blue Hole, Elphinstone reef, Dolphin house and so on..
- Marine life of Red Sea– The biodiversity of Red Sea is undisputable. Red Sea Marine life widely consists of-
- Coral reef (300 species coral and 1000 species fish)
- Fish(800 species)
- Sharks (10 species and 292 specimen were recorded)
- Dolphins (8 regular species and 8 rare species)
- Dugongs (4000 populates)
- Turtles (5 species)
These classifications are not ending alls. We can also divide them into Egyptian Sites, where we can get into details. That is why we offer guides with multiple language skills and experience in Egyptology to help you see your dream destination with new eyes and fall in love with Egypt as we do… Egyptian Holidays give you the chance to experience Egypt’s history and best attractions.
However, many prefer liveboards to cruises, where learning can be very easy and guaranteed. And underwater world can be explored as wished. Learn scuba diving snorkelling etc. and immerse yourself in Cruise Holidays In Egypt with Nile Holiday…