About 2 Hours
18:00 English show
Watching the sound and light show at the pyramids of Giza, illuminated at night with a stunning audio-visual display. The pyramids light show will take you on a journey thousands of years back. You will be amazed by the story tiller which is the Sphinx who speaks to the audience about the most important events that happened along the Egyptian History bringing the Egyptian legacy back to life!
Pick up and return services from your hotel in Cairo
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
English-speaking escorted representative
Entrance fees to the show
Bottled water during the tour
All service charges & taxes
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
After sunset, Nile Holiday representative will pick you up from your hotel to attend the sound and light spectacular show as the pyramid of Giza comes to life with lights and lasers under the night sky. The Sphinx “narrates” a condensed history of the ancient Egyptians while the projected effects give new perspective to the ancient structures.
The booming “voice” of the great Sphinx accompanies the illuminations, covering 7,000 years of Egyptian history in theatrical fashion. Marvel at the glories and achievements of the Egyptian civilization as you gaze upon their greatest and most iconic accomplishment, the Pyramid of Giza, enjoyed in an inventive combination of history and contemporary entertainment. After the show, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
– All languages available via headphones offer translation (English- French- German- Spanish- Italian- Russian- Japanese- Polish-Arabic), translation headsets for free.
– Offering free tickets for any tourist group of at least 15 people and hosting the accompanying tour guide.
– The tourist whom birthday is on the same day, he’ll be offered a free ticket and some sound and light products.
– Tour price currency is set to US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in US$, Euro, GBP or EGP.
– In case of pick up from either Heliopolis or 06th of October Areas, there is a supplement of $10 per person would apply.
Cancellation: Nile Holiday does not charge a cancellation fee for any cancelation due to ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
Children policy: –
Child (0 – 05.99) free of Charge
Child (6 – 11.99) Pay 50 % from the tour price
12+ Pay full tour price as per adult person
$ 75 Per Person2 Persons
$ 50 Per Person3 Persons
$ 45 Per Person4 Persons
$ 40 Per Person5 Persons
$ 37 Per Person6 Persons
$ 35 Per Person
From $ 35
Quality Service At Best Value
Authentic Travel Experiences
Expert Destination Advice
Contacts Us Today And Be A Part Of It ! We Provide Each Services To Our Clients. Also Customize Your Egypt Visit Today !
Looking for a custom travel plan? Get in touch and we will create something for you.
24 Hours a Day
Social Media Channels
Sign Up For Special Offers