Red Sea Governorate earned its name by bordering Red Sea in its east and borders Sudan’s Red Sea State in the south.
Egypt Tours are worth visiting that lets you leave the modern world behind and enjoy the naturally deserted retreat kingdoms of ancient culture and lifestyle.
From comprehensive sightseeing tours, accommodation arrangements and transportation formalities- every aspect of your Egypt Tours will be carefully handpicked to cater to your taste and interest. All you must do now is sit back and enjoy the Egyptian Holidays show!
Cities And Towns
The major cities that features in this Governorate are:
- El Qoseir: The city was known as Leucus Limen in Ancient times which mean white port. Its population is around 50,000.
- Hala’ib: The Red Sea port is located between disputed Hala’ib’s Triangles which is southern tip of Red Sea Riviera.
- Hurghada: The capital city of Red Sea Govenorate is the main tourist destination with almost around 248,000 inhabitants.
- Marsa Alam: The town is rapidly increasing its popularity due to Abu Dabab beach, Emerald Mines and the Temple of Seti I at Khanais.
- Ras Gharib: Once Red Sea capital is one of the leading centers of petroleum production covers around 10,464.46 km².
- Safaga: The small port town has many Phosphate mines that make it a major export center. This port leads to Duba port from where you can travel to Arabia.
- Shalateen: This is the biggest town within Hala’ib’s Triangle. 520 km2to Hurghada, it is also an administrative center or Markaz that has 5 villages under its control.
Heavy Industrial Zones
People mostly prefer urban living. Thus the resulting growth of industrial zones:
- Bernes 1
- Bernes 2
- Alaki 1
- Alaki 2
Top Destinations of Red Sea Governorate
- Marsa Alam
- El Gouna
- El Qoseir
- Sahl Hasheesh
- Berenice Troglodytica
- Ras Gharib
- Wadi El Gemal National Park
- Elba National Park
Tourism In Egypt provide the Best Thing To Do In Egypt as this diverse and incredible … you visit Egypt to learn about its culture, history, landmarks, and more.
But even after all that Egypt Tourism brings Egypt spectacular beaches, Egypt’s art & culture, thrilling activities, food, riveting nightlife, Egypt’s particular brand of wine and dine and many more action and adventure.
These districts cover most of the tourist sites. While planning your trip, make sure you are aware of Red Sea Governorate. They will give you a better insight of where you are and where you want to go. Let Nile Holiday plan your Red Sea Adventure today.