Luxor, the ground to masterpieces like the Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple, the most imposing Pharaonic temple of all Egypt, and the Temple Of Luxor represents the finest civilizations and cultural achievements of ancient Egyptians.
Tourism In Egypt has some of the most attractive Egyptian Sites and an interesting contemporary culture, the trove of antiquities is what attracts most visitors.
From comprehensive sightseeing tours, accommodation arrangements and transportation formalities- every aspect of your Egypt Tours will be carefully handpicked to cater to your taste and interest. All you must do now is sit back and enjoy the show!
Nile Holiday brings you some very remarkable and ingenious Egyptian Temples has to offer. Let’s break them up according to their settings.
- Luxor always carries attracted travellers from all over the world.
- Luxor’s unique cultural heritage continues to attract global visitors in growing numbers. From the temples in the east to the tombs on the western bank, the place is full of riches.
- The natural beauty of the Theban Mountains and the Nile river makes Luxor an obligatory stop for the cultural tourists. The wealth of artefacts are significant income channels in Luxor.
- The mild, dry, sunny weather in the river valley offers outstanding scenery for all type of tourists. Sunrise and sunsets on the banks create a panoramic view.
- Tourists come across antiquities and monuments from the Pharaonic dynasties in addition to later Roman, Coptic and Islamic periods.
- The king’s valley, Queen’s Valley and the tombs of Nobles are among Luxor’s main landmarks.
Temple Of Luxor
- Luxor Temple is the reason, and the greatest testament to why Luxor has earned its nickname, “The World’s Largest Outdoor Museum”. The Temple is the modern city of Luxor, which is constructed on the site of the ancient Egyptian capital of Thebes.
- One of the best maintained of all of the antique monuments with large amounts of the structure, sculpture and relief carvings still intact, making it one of the most impressive visits in the Luxor area and all of Egypt combining significantly to its allure is the juxtaposition that its setting provides and the city begins on one side and the Nile drifts by on the other.
- It has resided along with the web of Karnak, and the most popular temple groups around Luxor and they are both located on the East Bank of the Nile. It is located in the heart of Luxor makes Luxor Temple a very easy site to visit at almost any time of the day even the temple is apparent when a stroll down the Nile corniche or through downtown Luxor.
- In ancient times an avenue of sphinxes that ran the entire 3 kilometres between them to connect the two sites.
These classifications are not ending alls. We can also divide them into Egyptian Sites, where we can get into details. That is why we offer guides with multiple language skills and experience in Egyptology to help you see your dream destination with new eyes and fall in love with Egypt as we do…
Egypt Tour Packages give you the chance to experience Egypt’s history and best attractions. Egyptian Temples have a lot in store.
We recommend visiting the Temple Of Luxor around sunset. The complex is beautifully lit in order to highlight the relief carvings as the light wanes and the columns emblazoned against the evening sky make for an incredible photo opportunity. Contact Nile Holiday to book your tour to the Temple Of Luxor.