Sharm El Sheikh is a city on the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula, in South Sinai Governorate, Egypt, on the coastal strip along the Red Sea. Its shore is worth exploring and a perfect vacation destination for family and friends. Some of the attractions of the Sharm El Sheikh Shore Excursions include-
Abu Galum and Snorkelling at Blue Hole Dahab:
- Indulge in the sparkling waters and enjoy pleasant Safari Trip to The Blue Hole and Abu Galum from Sharm el-Sheikh through the desert of Siani, watch a fantastic view for the sunset and traverse Camel Ride and Snorkelling in The Blue Hole.
- Begin your day with a camel trip along the coast till you reach the national park of Abu Galum after that move towards the Blue Hole to experience snorkelling at the rock gardens of the Blue Hole, which is Egypt’s most well-known dive spot.
Glass Bottom Boat Cruise and Coral Reef:
- Explore the marine world of the Red Sea without having to snorkel on this 1.5-hour glass-bottom boat adventure from Sharm el-Sheikh. Jaunt to the Near and Far Gardens, these two places are known for their marvellous corals and marine life and see the underwater life through the boat’s panoramic glass floor. Observe the radiant corals swarming with exotic fish, watch for rays, eels and turtles, and learn about the sights from your guide.
- Catch in the views of the Sinai coast as you cruise to both the Near Garden and Far Garden two blocks of reefs known by snorkelers and divers for their magnificent corals and teeming marine life.
- Look into the panoramic floor glasses onto the aquatic world below. The gleaming coloured coral heads, soft corals and fan gardens; and watch transfixed as swarms of bright fish, such as groupers, angelfish, damselfish, and clownfish, waft through the transparent waters.
Sea Scope Excursion:
If your group consists of children and they are afraid of deep water, or if the sea is cold for you, you can enjoy watching fish & corals for one and a half hours without getting in the water, you just need to use the submarine.
Ras Mohammad National Park:
- The national park has small bay inlets Marsa Bareika and Marsa Ghozalani away from the visiting centres of the park.
- The Ras Mohammad National Park incorporates two islands, the Tiran and Sanafir islands. Located 6km off the shore from the Sinai Peninsula, the Tiran Islands are popular for snorkelling.
- The park has carved out underwater caves as a result of earthquakes in the area. The earthquake also built open cracks in the 150m inland area. Pools of water flowing through the cracks with a depth of 14m run 0.20 to 1.5 m wide.
The inland region of the Sharm El Sheikh includes a diverse habitat such as mountain peaks, wadis, gravel, coastal mud plains. The desert habitat plays a significant role in bird migration, serving as their rest place and for their nourishment. Get your vacation enriched with fun, excitement and adventure. Book your Sharm El-Sheikh Shore Excursions with us.