Luxor Private And Custom Tours have countless adventures for exploring. Private day tours to the stunning Ancient Egyptian sites in and around Luxor is an offer to the visitors.
- Get the Pharaonic experience on your Luxor Tours and Excursions.
- Visit the Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple on the East Bank or relax while on your Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
- All the Luxor tours are famous for its historical attractions that reflect images of ancient Egypt.
Private-Full Day Valley Of The King Hatshepsut Temple 2 Colossal Statue Of Memnon In Luxor
- The Valley of the Kings that includes well-preserved tombs of the new kingdom kings including Ramses II and the child King Tut Ankh Amon is worth visiting. A private tour to The Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut helps you learn a lot about the Egyptian pharaohs.
- The Holy of the Holies is the best architecture building in the region. Consisting of three levels, it depicts the divine birth of the Queen and her commercial expedition to the land of Punt. Mainly dedicated to worship the supreme god Amon-Ra, the temple represents Egyptian Gods in Ptolemaic Period.
- The chapels, pylons, and other buildings you witness are a part of the vast open-air museum and the second largest ancient religious site in the world.
Dendarah And Abydos Private Day Tour From Luxor
- To the north of Luxor lies Dandara, ground to the beautiful temple of the Beauty goddess Hathor. The massive stone roof, underground passages and the magnificent relief of Queen Cleopatra IV and her son Caesarian form the Castle of Sistrum or Pr Hathor.
- About 135 km away from Luxor lies the city of Abydos. Abydos, considered to be the burial ground of the Egyptian Lord of the Underworld, has lot more to see.
- The Osiris Temple has beautifully preserved paintings of the gods and Pharaohs. You pass the majestic sceneries of the Nile, the fields and the locals when in Abydos which are as enjoyable as the temples.
Private Tour To Cairo From Luxor
- Starting from the Great Pyramids, the Pyramids of Cheops, Chepren and Mykerinus, the 3-hour visit to Giza and Sphinx is a must when in Egypt.
- Continuing to the Egyptian Museum, featuring artefacts from the Pharaonic period, the museum has a rare collection of 5000 years of Egyptian Art.
- Christiano Cairo sets a background about the Christian and Jewish heritage in Egypt revolving around the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
- When in Islamic Cairo, you get to explore the oldest bazaar- Khalili Bazaar.
Private Tour To Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples
- The crocodile god, Sobek and falcon god Horus have temples dedicated to them in KomOmboon the river banks. The temples built in the Ptolemaic dynasty destroyed by the Nile has beautiful wall inscriptions. Some 300 crocodile mummies discovered in the temple crocodile museum in KomOmbo are worth having a look.
- The Temples Of Edfu considered to be the best preserved of all Egyptian Temples has splendid architecture. The encrypted walls provide information on language, myth and religion of the Greco Roman days. Information about the most significant deities gained exploring these temples is worth preserving.
Discovering the Karnak Temple complex comprising of decayed temples, the Edfu Complex, Dangara lands and KomOmbo, you get to learn a lot about the Ancient Egyptian lifestyle and cultures. For your amazing Luxor Private And Custom Tour visit our website.