A number of people from all over the world book their cruise to the Nile every year. The Nile has so much to explore. The Nile has helped make Egypt a sought-after destination. The unforgettable Nile River has a lot to see including the infamous Valley of the Kings, Temple of Philae and the Karnak temple complex. The Sheer Magic Of Nile River Cruises Is Incomparable
The Attraction Of Egyptians Nile Cruise
- Travelers have sailed through stretches of the world’s longest river, Nile, exploring the unexpected sights of the river bit by bit for centuries.
- With thrilling tombs and temples on its schedule, the Nile Cruise becomes even more interesting.
Best time to go for the Nile Cruise
- The most favorable climate and other conditions for your Nile cruise are between October and April. This time of the year has manageable temperatures for your day trips and off the cruise excursions. Christmas, New Year, Ramdhaan and Easter are also the popular days to visit Egypt and it is wise to book your reservations beforehand.
- Being a desert area, the country of Egypt tends to be very much heated during the summer times while the temperatures fall very much down during the winters.
Food And Beverages
- Nile cruises never let you dehydrate. Full supply of mineral water, soft drinks, hot drinks, coffee, tea, fruit juice, local alcohols etc. is assured while you are on-board. Drinks are ordered in the bar area.
- Generally, the meals served on the cruise are in open buffet style or sometimes with a set menu.
- The meals come in varieties, served according to a fixed timetable. Depending on the type and quality of the cruise boat, tea and coffee are full-time available, while on the move.
Safety Of The Nile Cruises
Tourist safety has always been a vital part of Egyptian Tourism. The safety of the tourists is majorly supported by the locals and the government and treated with utmost respect.
How the river serves the people of Egypt
Through irrigation, tourism, transportation and fishing, River Nile has proved to be synonymous with the day-to-day activity of the country’s economy.
The beauty that Egypt is proud of, the majestic river Nile is a must cruise that needs.
“If not the Nile, then why Egypt?”, is the famous Egyptian saying that invites you to explore more of Egypt and its cultures. Call us or visit our website Nile Holiday to book your Egyptian Nile Cruise.